Indian-Spiced Beef Kabobs with Yogurt Marinade
- 20 ounces beef sirloin, cubed
- 2 cups whole milk plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons ginger, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne, or more to taste
- Wooden or metal skewers for grilling
In a large bowl, whisk together marinade: yogurt through cayenne. Add beef cubes and stir until evenly coated. Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or up to overnight.
Pre-heat grill to medium-high heat and thread beef on to kabob skewers. Gently press kabobs with paper towel to remove excess marinade. Grill kabobs 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare. Let rest 10 minutes before serving.
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.