Holiday Baked Brie
- 2 tablespoons butter, unsalted
- 8 ounces button mushrooms, sliced
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper
- 1 (8-ounce) cheese, Brie round
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup pomegranate arils
- 1/4 cup shelled pistachios
- Crackers or toasted bread for serving
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
Preheat oven to 350° F. In large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms; cook 8 to 10 minutes or until deep golden brown, stirring frequently. Season with salt and pepper; remove from heat.
Place Brie on parchment-lined rimmed baking pan; drizzle with honey. Transfer to oven and bake 5 to 7 minutes or until inside of cheese is softened, but outside remains intact.
Transfer Brie to serving platter; top with pomegranate arils, pistachios and mushrooms. Serve immediately with crackers or bread.