High Energy Lunch Bowl
- 2 1/2 oz (about 2 cups) fresh chopped kale or baby spinach
- 1/4 medium orange, sliced
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup steamed asparagus spears cut into 2-inch pieces, chilled
- 1/4 cup cooked farro, chilled
- 1/4 cup fresh cherries pitted and halved, or blueberries
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds or pecans, toasted
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinaigrette
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
In serving bowl place kale or spinach. Arrange orange slices, cottage cheese, asparagus, farro, cherries or blueberries and almonds or pecans on top.
Just before serving, drizzle with vinaigrette.