- 1 (15-ounce) can fat-free, refried beans
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cups yogurt, plain Greek
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne, optional
- 2 avocados
- ½ cup cilantro, minced and divided
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Juice of one lime
- ½ cup scallions, minced
- 2 roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- ¼ cup black olives, sliced
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
In a small bowl, mix together refried beans and salsa. Spread mixture in a thin layer on the bottom of a large platter. In another small bowl, whisk together plain Greek yogurt, cumin, smoked paprika, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and cayenne. Spread mixture on top of the bean/salsa layer.
In a third bowl, mash together avocado with 1/4 cup of the cilantro, garlic powder, lime juice and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt. Spread guacamole on top of the yogurt layer. Sprinkle dip with minced scallions, diced tomatoes, black olives and remaining 1/4 cup cilantro. Serve with tortilla chips.