- 2 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (6.4-ounce jar) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup cheese, freshly grated Asiago Fresco - divided
- 1/2 cup cheese, freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
Preheat oven to 400º F. Line a half sheet pan with aluminum foil. Set a wire cooling rack on the foil lined baking sheet; set aside.
Working width-wise, use a sharp knife to cut each chicken breast with a series of slits, spaced ½-inch apart, and going ¾ of way through the depth of the meat. The slits will act as pockets for the filling. Briefly set the chicken aside while assembling the filling.
Fold the artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes, ¼ cup of Asiago cheese, all of the Parmesan cheese, garlic, and oregano together in a small bowl to combine. Stuff 1 to 2 teaspoons of filling into each pocket of the chicken, working until each pocket is full and all of the filling has been used. Transfer the stuffed chicken to the rack on the prepared baking sheet. Scatter the remaining ¼ cup of Asiago cheese over each stuffed chicken breast, and then sprinkle paprika over all.
Bake the chicken for 30 to 35 minutes or until the internal temperature in the thickest part of the chicken registers 165º F with a meat thermometer.