Guacamole with Kefir
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat kefir
- 4 ripe avocados
- 1/2 jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 ripe tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoons cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
Slice and pit avocados. Scoop out avocado and place into a medium-size mixing bowl.
Mash the avocados and stir in kefir and lime juice until well combined.
Stir in jalapeno, tomato, cilantro, garlic, salt and pepper.
Serve immediately with vegetables or your favorite chips.
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.