- 1 (12-inch) whole wheat pizza crust, pre-cooked
- 1/2 cup basil pesto, store-bought or homemade
- 8 ounces cheese, part-skim fresh Mozzarella - sliced in 1/2-inch pieces
- 12 ounces baby arugula
- Zest and juice of one lemon
- Salt and pepper
- cheese, Grated Parmesan cheese and red chili flakes -for garnish
Nutritional data is unavailable
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
Pre-heat grill over medium heat.
Spread the pesto over the pizza crust then top with slices of fresh Mozzarella. Grill pizza with the lid open until cheese starts to melt and crust is warmed through, about 8-11 minutes.
While pizza is cooking, toss arugula with lemon juice/zest and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Serve pizza sliced with arugula salad on top. Garnish with Parmesan cheese and red chili flakes to serve.