Grilled Cherry and Chocolate Shake
- 3/4 cup dark sweet cherries, pitted
- 4 scoops ice cream, vanilla
- 1/4 cup milk, (skim, low-fat or whole)
- 2 tablespoons milk, half and half
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- whipped cream, for topping
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
Preheat grill to medium heat (about 350 degrees). Place cherries on small wooden skewers and place on the grill. Cook for 2 minutes on one side then flip and cook an additional 2 minutes. Let cool for at least 10 minutes before blending with other ingredients.
Combine cooled grilled cherries, ice cream, milk, and half and half in a blender until just combined. (Save 2-3 cherries for a topping, if desired.) Squeeze approximately 1 tablespoon of chocolate syrup around the rim of each shake glass then pour the shakes into each glass. Top with whipped cream and enjoy.