- 2 large bananas, sliced and previously frozen
- 2 cups baby spinach (or kale)
- 1 cup yogurt, plain Greek
- 1 kiwi, peeled
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 1 (2-inch) piece ginger root, quartered
- 2 tablespoons flax seed meal
- Several scoops of ice
- flaked coconut, chia seeds, raspberries, optional garnishes
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
Place all ingredients in a high speed blender and puree until thick and creamy. Add more ice to reach desired consistency.