- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large chicken breast, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped ed onion
- 3 cups prepared white rice
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup cheese, crumbled cow's milk Feta
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1/3 cup Kalamata olives, halved
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
In wok or large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook until almost cooked through, stirring frequently, about 5 minutes.
Add onion; cook 1 minute, stirring frequently.
Add rice; cook 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Push rice to sides of wok, creating a well in center of wok. Crack eggs into well, scramble vigorously with wooden spoon; cook 2 minutes (keeping eggs in well) or until eggs are full cooked.
Add chickpeas, parsley, cheese, tomatoes, olives, lemon juice, salt and pepper; cook 2 minutes or until warmed through; stirring frequently.