Fruit & Nut Brussel Sprouts Slaw
- juice and zest of 1/2 orange
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 pounds brussel sprouts, shredded
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
In large bowl, whisk together orange juice and zest, yogurt and salt and pepper. Add onions, brussel sprouts, walnuts and cranberries; toss until well combined. Let stand 15 minutes before serving. Slaw can be covered and refrigerated up to 2 days.
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.