Fresh Fruit with Creamy Lime Dip
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt, (2% or 5% fat)
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoon grated lime peel
- Lime peel sliver, (optional)
- Assorted cut-up fresh fruit (sliced apple, sliced banana, grapes, strawberries, cherries, sliced nectarine, sliced pear, quartered plums, quartered apricots, kiwi chunks, mango chunks or papaya chunks
In small bowl stir together yogurt, sugar, lime juice and 2 teaspoons peel. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 72 hours.
Before serving, stir yogurt mixture. Garnish with additional lime peel (if desired). Serve with fresh fruit.
Recipe photography by Jenn Fillenworth at www.JennyWiththeGoodEats.com
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.