- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounce cheese, crumbled cow's milk Feta
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs, 1 tablespoon each of chives, parsley and thyme suggested
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped cooked beets
- vegetables, crackers, and/or toasted bread, for serving
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
In bowl of food processor fitted with knife blade attachment, puree cream cheese, Feta, herbs, salt and pepper until smooth. Transfer half of mixture to small bowl.
Add beets to remaining cheese mixture in food processor; process until smooth.
Line 6 muffin cups with plastic wrap. Layer each cup with 1/6 of each cheese mixture, spreading evenly. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 4 hours or up to 3 days.
To serve, unmold and unwrap terrines and place on platter with vegetables, crackers and/or toasted bread.