Feta Roasted Salmon and Tomatoes
- 3 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano or dried dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon or halibut fillets, cut into 4 serving-size pieces
- 1 cup (4 oz.) crumbled feta cheese
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
Preheat oven to 425°F. Line an 18- x 13- x 1-inch (half sheet) baking pan with foil. Lightly spray foil with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
In medium bowl toss together tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, oregano or dill weed, salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper.
Place fish pieces, skin side down, on one side of the prepared pan. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Lightly press feta cheese on top of fish. Pour tomato mixture on the other side of the prepared pan. Bake, uncovered, for 12 to 15 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
Place salmon on serving plates. Spoon tomato mixture over top.