Everything Bagel Cottage Cheese Power Bowls
For the Everything Bagel Seasoning Mix
- 2 tablespoons dried minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 2 tablespoons white sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon caraway seeds
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
For the Cottage Cheese Bowl
- 4 cups arugula
- 1 cup lactose-free cottage cheese
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved or quartered if large
- 1 cup sliced cucumber
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 ounces everything-flavored bagel chips
- 1 tablespoon everything bagel seasoning mix
Make the Everything Bagel Seasoning Mix: In small bowl, stir together all ingredients. Store at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 1 month. Makes 1/2 cup.
Divide arugula between two salad bowls or plates. Top with cottage cheese, tomatoes, cucumber, onion, capers and bagel chips. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon seasoning mix and serve.
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.