Easy Triple Layer Pops
- 18 chocolate sandwich cookies with white filling, finely crushed (about 1 3/4 cups)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 cups chocolate or rocky road ice cream, softened
- 3 cups chocolate chip, vanilla or pineapple-coconut ice cream, softened
- 3 tablespoons Multi-colored sprinkles
- 3 cups cherry, strawberry, black cherry or mango ice cream, softened
- 16 ice cream sticks
Line an 8- x 8- x 2-inch pan with double thickness of heavy duty foil, extending foil to hang over edges of pan. In medium bowl, toss together cookie crumbs and butter. Press onto bottom of pan. Freeze for 15 minutes.
Spoon chocolate ice cream in mounds over crust. Spread evenly. Freeze for 15 minutes. Repeat with chocolate chip ice cream, except scatter sprinkles over top and gently press into ice cream before freezing.
Spoon cherry ice cream in mounds over chocolate chip ice cream. Spread evenly. Freeze for 30 minutes.
Use sharp knife to lightly score top of ice cream layers into sixteen 2-inch squares. Push one ice cream stick into the center of each square, pushing about 2/3 of the way through. Loosely cover pan with plastic wrap. Freeze at least 4 hours or until firm.
Remove pan from freezer. Use foil to lift ice cream layers out of pan. Place on cutting board. Cut along score lines into 16 bars. Remove any foil from ice cream. Serve immediately. (Store any extra bars individually wrapped in the freezer.)
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.