For the Salad
- 2 heads Romaine lettuce, chopped, washed, and spun dry
- 1 (12-ounce) bag Rainbow Salad mix (cauliflower, broccoli, red cabbage, and carrots)
- 2 cups cheese, shredded Mozzarella
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 4 green onions, cleaned and sliced thin
- 1 (15-ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame seeds
- 1 cup crunchy wonton strips
For the Creamy Yogurt Lime Dressing:
- 1/2 cup yogurt, plain Greek
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 lime, juiced (about 4 tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Fresh ground pepper
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
Toss lettuce, rainbow salad, cheese, pepper, onion and oranges together in a large salad bowl. Top with sesame seeds and crunchy wontons just before serving.
Add all of the dressing ingredients to a blender, blend until smooth and creamy; approximately 1 minute. Pour dressing into a mason jar until ready to serve. Creamy Yogurt Lime dressing can be made a day in advance.
Note: Turn this delicious salad into a meal by topping it with grilled chicken, sliced steak, or shrimp.