- 1 onion, cut into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 orange bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 packet fajita seasoning
- Flour tortillas, for serving
- cheese, Shredded - for topping
Nutritional data is unavailable
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
Put the onion, peppers and chicken breasts into the crock pot with the seasoning. Cook on high for 4 hours, or low for 6 hours.
After the chicken and vegetables are done cooking, put a good handful of cheese on a flour tortilla and spoon on the fajita mixture.
Roll up and tuck the ends in. If you're feeding tractor drivers or kids on the go, roll it in tin foil for easy eating.