For the Potatoes
- 1 1/2 pounds baby Yukon gold potatoes, halved lenth-wise
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
For the Shallot-Rosemary Yogurt
- 3/4 cup yogurt, greek
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
Make the Potatoes: Preheat oven to 400º F. Place a wire rack inside a rimmed baking pan. In large bowl, toss potatoes, oil, salt and pepper until well combined. Spread potatoes on rack, cut side up.
Transfer to oven and bake 40 to 45 minutes or until potatoes are very crisp on the outside and tender on the inside, turning once (so that cut sides of potatoes face down) halfway through.
Make the Shallot-Rosemary Yogurt: In small bowl, stir together yogurt, shallot and rosemary. Serve potatoes with yogurt.