- 1 pound Farfalle bowtie pasta
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup corn, fresh or frozen (if using frozen thaw completely)
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1/2 pint grape tomatoes, quartered
For the Dressing
- 1 cup yogurt, plain Greek
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon pepper
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
Cook the pasta as directed on the package. While the pasta is cooking, prepare the dressing. Place all of the dressing ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk vigorously until well combined; set aside.
When the pasta is done cooking, drain and rinse under cold water. Add the drained pasta to a large bowl, then add in the corn, black beans, tomatoes and red pepper. Gently combine everything.
Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well. Taste and add additional salt and pepper, if needed. Chill the pasta salad for at least one hour before serving.