For the Pasta
- 8 ounces gemelli pasta
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 5 tablespoons yogurt, greek
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
For the Salad
- 1 (5-ounce) package baby spinach
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 6 tablespoons cheese, shaved Parmesan
- 6 tablespoons shelled pistachios
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
Make the Lemon Pasta Salad: Cook gemelli according to package instructions; drain. Rinse pasta with cold water; drain.
Meanwhile, in medium bowl, stir together lemon juice, yogurt, mayonnaise, Dijon, lemon zest, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Add pasta; stir until well combined.
Prep all salad ingredients and place in covered containers on rimmed baking pan, along with Lemon Pasta Salad; refrigerate.
Use salad kit to prep lunches as needed throughout the week.