Creamy Chicken Bacon Ranch Skillet
- 3 (about 2 pounds) chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (1-ounce) package dry ranch dip seasoning
- 2 cups milk, 2%
- 1 (8-ounce) block cream cheese
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup cheese, shredded Monterey Jack
- Fresh pepper
- 1 (12-ounce) bag Hearty Homestyle egg noodles, cooked al dente
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
Melt butter in a large skillet. Add chicken cubes to skillet and sauté until chicken is browned and cooked through.
Combine soup, ranch seasoning, and milk together in a bowl, pour over chicken, stir, and bring to a low bowl.
Cut cream cheese into chunks and add to pan, cover, turn down low and allow to cook for 10 minutes.
Remove lid, stir until cream cheese is incorporated and sauce is creamy. Sprinkle in Monterey Jack cheese and half of the bacon. Stir until cheese has melted and sauce is creamy.
Serve over cooked wide egg noodles and sprinkle with remaining bacon crumbles.