- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 cup pecans
For the Dressing
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- Juice from 1 large orange
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
For the Salad
- 2 bunches (about 6-7 cups) Swiss chard, chopped
- 2 oranges, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup cheese, blue cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh pomegranate seeds
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
Over medium heat, add brown sugar, 1-2 tablespoons of water and pecans to a pan. Cook for a few minutes until sugar mixture is thick and pecans are toasted.
Combine all ingredients for dressing and whisk well.
On a plate, arrange Swiss chard. Top with oranges, pecans, Blue cheese and pomegranate seeds. Top with dressing.