- 1/2 cup yogurt, greek
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon poppyseeds
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, plus additional for pasta water
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (12-ounce) package cheese tortellini
- 1 head (about 1 pound) broccoli, roughly chopped
- 1 apple, cored and chopped
- 1 cup halved red grapes
- 1/4 cup cheese, crumbled feta
- 1/4 cup dried cherries
- 1/4 cup cheese, shaved Parmesan
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
In large bowl, whisk together yogurt, mayonnaise, oil, vinegar, poppyseeds, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper.
Heat large pot of salted water to boiling over high heat. Add tortellini; cook according to package directions. Use slotted spoon to transfer tortellini to colander; rinse with cold water to stop cooking process. Drain tortellini; transfer to bowl with yogurt mixture.
Place broccoli in boiling water; cook 1 minute. Drain broccoli and rinse well with cold water; drain. Transfer broccoli to bowl with tortellini.
Add apple, grapes, Feta, cherries, Parmesan and almonds to bowl with tortellini; toss until well combined. Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 2 hours before serving.