Chocolate Strawberry Smoothie
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 container (5.3 oz.) strawberry Greek yogurt, (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup lactose-free milk, (skim, 2% or whole)
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- fresh strawberries, (optional)
In blender container combine frozen strawberries, yogurt, lactose-free milk, chocolate syrup and vanilla. Cover and blend until nearly smooth.
Pour into 16- to 18-ounce glass. Garnish with fresh strawberries (if desired). Serve immediately.
Recipe photography by Jenn Fillenworth at www.JennyWiththeGoodEats.com
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.