Chicken, Spinach and Feta Casserole
- 1 package (10 oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken, (about 6 oz.)
- 3/4 cup cheese, crumbled feta - (3 oz.)
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place spinach in colander. Use back of large spoon or rubber spatula to press as much moisture as possible from the spinach.
In large bowl combine eggs, spinach, cottage cheese, chicken, feta cheese, flour, butter, onion, oregano, salt and pepper.
Spoon into greased 1 1/2-quart casserole. Bake, uncovered, for 45 to 50 minutes or until set near center (160° F). Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Note: Nutrition information calculated using 1% milkfat cottage cheese