- 2 cups cooked farro, or grain of choice
- 8 ounces shredded cooked chicken breasts, such as rotisserie
- 4 ounces cheese, feta - crumbled
- 10 pitted kalamata olives, sliced
- 12 artichoke hearts, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup minced sun-dried tomatoes, packed in oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Pinch of chili flakes, optional
- scallions, optional garnish
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
In a large bowl, mix together farro, chicken, Feta, olives, artichoke hearts and sun-dried tomatoes. Drizzle lemon juice and olive oil then toss again. Check for seasoning and add salt and pepper to taste.
Spread the mixture evenly in an oven-proof baking dish and heat until warmed through and Feta cheese is softened, about 20 to 30 minutes. Remove from oven and divide between four plates.
Sprinkle with scallions to serve.