Cherry Lime Cheesecake Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon zest, divided
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 (21-ounce) can cherry pie filling
- Pretzels, graham crackers or vanilla wafers, for dipping
In a medium-sized mixing bowl, use a hand mixer (or stand mixer) to combine cream cheese, Greek yogurt, brown sugar, 1 teaspoon lime zest, and lime juice until smooth.
Spread evenly onto a serving dish. On top of cream cheese mixture, evenly layer cherry pie filling and sprinkle with remaining 1 teaspoon lime zest. Serve with pretzels, graham crackers, or vanilla wafers. Store leftovers in fridge. Can be made in up to 1 day in advance.
Note: If you use dark brown sugar, your finished product will have a slightly brown hue to the base of the cheesecake dip. If you want a whiter look, try light brown sugar or powdered sugar.
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.