- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup cheese, grated Parmesan
- 1/2 cup milk, whole
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Kernels from 3 ears fresh sweet corn
- 2 small zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch half moons
- 1 pound extra jumbo (16-20 count) peeled and deveined shrimp, (fresh or frozen and thawed)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives, optional
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
In blender, puree cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, milk, 1/2 teaspoon salt, lemon zest, garlic powder and black pepper until smooth
Heat large pot of salted water to boiling over medium-high heat; cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and return to pot; keep warm.
Meanwhile, heat 1 1/2 tablespoons oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add corn, zucchini and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt; cook 4 to 6 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Transfer vegetables to pot with spaghetti.
Return skillet to medium-high heat. Add remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons oil and shrimp; cook 5 to 6 minutes or until shrimp are cooked through, stirring frequently. Stir in lemon juice.
Meanwhile, add cottage cheese mixture to pot with spaghetti and vegetables; toss until well combined. Cook over low heat until heated through. Divide pasta mixture between 4 serving bowls or plates. Divide shrimp over spaghetti and garnish with chives, if desired.