Cheesy Roasted Veggie Pockets
- 5 button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/2 head broccoli (florets only), halved
- 1/2 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise then cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 (11-ounce) package refrigerated thin crust pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons prepared pizza sauce or marinara sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 slices Provolone cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Arrange mushrooms, broccoli and zucchini in single layer on rimmed baking pan. Transfer to oven and roast 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown and tender. Remove vegetables from oven; reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F.
Cut pizza crust into 6 equal pieces. Press each piece of crust into a circle about 6 inches wide. Top each piece with 1 teaspoon pizza sauce, 2 pieces of each type of vegetable, a pinch of oregano and 1/2 slice of cheese, torn into pieces. Fold crust into half moon shape and use fork to seal edges.
Transfer pockets to rimmed baking pan. Brush with egg and sprinkle with garlic powder. Transfer to oven and bake 18 to 20 minutes or until brown and crust is cooked through.
Serve immediately, OR baked pockets can be transferred to a cooling rack and cooled completely, then individually wrapped and refrigerated or frozen for later use. When ready to serve, microwave or bake until hot and enjoy.
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.