Cheesy Breakfast Potato Casserole
- 1 (30-ounce) package frozen hash browns
- 2 cups cheese, shredded Cheddar
- 1 cup cheese, r
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 (10-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
Preheat oven to 350º F. Allow hash browns to thaw just enough so there are no lumps or big frozen chunks.
In a bowl, combine hash browns, cheeses, onion, and soup.
Pour melted butter over hash brown mixture. Mix together making sure all ingredients are well incorporated.
Spread mixture in the bottom of the un-greased 9x13 baking dish and bake for 1 hour, possibly longer. You want potatoes to be browned and crunchy around the edges.
Note: This can be made the day before – keep covered in refrigerator until ready to bake.