- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack, Colby Jack or cheddar cheese, (6 oz.)
- 1/3 cup finely chopped tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish or chopped dill pickle, drained
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In medium skillet cook ground beef until browned, stirring frequently to break up meat. Drain off any fat. Stir in ketchup, mustard, seasoned salt and pepper. Set aside.
Working on cutting board, lightly brush oil on both sides of 6 wonton wrappers. Gently push into six 2 1/2-inch muffin cups. Repeat with remaining wonton wrappers and oil. Press into six more muffin cups. Bake at 350°F for 6 to 7 minutes or until golden brown.
Sprinkle half of the cheese into lined muffin cups. Spoon beef mixture on top. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake at 350°F for 2 to 4 minutes more or until cheese melts. Spoon tomato and pickle relish on top. Serve warm.