- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 red-skin potatoes, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Black pepper and salt
- 3/4 cup cheese, shredded smoked Gouda
- 3/4 cup cheese, shredded 2% sharp Cheddar
- 4 large eggs
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
Coat a 10-inch cast iron skillet with olive oil over medium-high heat.
Add potatoes and cook until softened, about 10 minutes. Add pepper, onion and spices and cook until softened, 5-10 minutes.
Sprinkle Gouda and sharp Cheddar cheeses over top of the vegetables.
Make four divots in the vegetables to place the eggs.
Crack one egg in each of the four divots. Cover with a lid until eggs are cooked.