- 6 eggs, large
- 1 anchovy, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup yogurt, greek
- 2 tablespoons cheese, Parmesan - grated
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- Romaine lettuce, Parmesan cheese shavings, and small croutons, for garnish (optional)
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
Place eggs in medium saucepot and cover with cold water by 2 inches. Heat to rolling boil over medium-high heat. Cover and remove from heat; let stand 12 minutes. Remove eggs from water with slotted spoon and gently crack each egg in several places. Place eggs in bowl of ice water; let stand 10 minutes. Carefully peel eggs and cut in half lengthwise.
Separate egg yolks and place in small bowl; use fork to crush egg yolks. Add anchovy, garlic, yogurt, grated cheese, oil, lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper; stir until well combined. Filling can be made up to 1 day in advance. Cover and refrigerate filling and egg white halves until ready to serve.
Just before serving, use small spoon or piping bag to divide filling between egg white halves. Garnish with lettuce, cheese shavings and croutons, if desired.