Buttermilk Ranch Chicken Wraps
- 3 pounds baked chicken tenders
- 1 1/2 cups cheese, shredded Cheddar
- 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 6 pieces cooked bacon, crumbled
- 10 burrito-sized flour tortilla wraps, or your favorite sandwich wrap
For the Dressing
- 1/2 cup yogurt, low-fat plain
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup milk, buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dill, fresh or dried
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
Whisk all the dressing ingredients together and store in the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving, so the flavors have time to mingle together.
Assemble wrap using dressing and all fillings.
Note: Feel free to add whatever your favorite options are to the list for your wraps, avocado is another good option. This also makes a great salad buffet.