Choose One: Dairy
- 1 ounce cheese, string
- 1 ounce cheese, cheddar - cubes or slices
- 1 ounce cheese, Colby Jack - cubes or slices
- 1 ounce cheese, Mozzarella - cubes or slices
- 1/2 cup yogurt, greek
- 1/2 cup yogurt, regular
Choose One: Whole Grain
- 1 slice whole grain bread
- 1/2 whole grain muffin
- 1 cup whole grain cereal
- 1 whole grain flatbread
- 1/2 whole grain bagel
- 2 whole grain graham grackers
Choose One: Fruit
- 1 cup canned mandarin oranges, peaches, pears or pineapple
- 1 cup sliced fresh apples
- 1 cup sliced banana
- 1 cup sliced fresh cantaloupe
- 1 cup fresh grapes
- 1 cup sliced fresh kiwi
- 1 cup segmented fresh orange
- 1 cup sliced fresh pears
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh tangerines
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
Choose one dairy ingredient, one whole grain, and one or two fruit ingredients (1 cup of one fruit of 1/2 cup each of two fruits) for each basket.
Place components in container, in individual compartments, or using soufflé cups, muffin liners or paper to create separation where needed. Any container with 1-4 compartments may be used.
During prep, place sliced fruit into an acid, such as lemon, pineapple or orange juice, to prevent browning.
Refrigerate until serving.
Note: Nutrition will depend on dairy, whole grain and fruit choices.