Breakfast Banana Split
- 1 banana, sliced in half length-wise
For the "Ice Cream"
- 2 tablespoons yogurt, plain non-fat Greek
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon milk, skim
For the Chocolate Peanut Butter Sauce
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons milk, skim
- 2 teaspoons chopped pecans
- 1 large strawberry, chopped
- chocolate shavings, optional
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
Mix together all of the ingredients for the "ice cream" and set aside.
Mix together the ingredients for the chocolate peanut butter sauce.
Place the split banana on a plate and top with the "ice cream" mixture.
Top with strawberries, pecans and chocolate shavings.
Finish with a heavy drizzle of the chocolate peanut butter sauce.