For the Crust
- 7 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats, divided
- 2 cups yogurt, fat-free vanilla Greek
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
For the Filling
- 3 Eggs
- 1/3 cup +2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 quarts yogurt, fat-free vanilla Greek
- 1 1/2 quarts frozen blueberries
- 2-3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 quart fresh or frozen blueberries, to garnish
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
Preheat oven to 325° F. Coat a 12” x 20” x 2” pan with cooking spray.
In a bowl, combine oats, yogurt, and brown sugar. Mix well.
Place oat mixture into prepared pan. Press out evenly in bottom of pan. Set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, cornstarch and sugar.
Add Greek yogurt and stir until blended.
Place frozen blueberries into a full-size pan. Toss with flour.
Gently fold blueberries into yogurt mixture. Pour evenly over oatmeal crust.
Bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes. Edges should be slightly brown, while middle will not be set.
Remove the pan from oven and cover with foil, being sure to fully seal edges of foil around pan. Bake for another 30 minutes.
Cool for 2 hours before serving. Garnish with fresh or frozen blueberries.
Recipe note: Best if prepared 24 hours in advance.