- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 cups apples, roughly chopped (reserve about 2 tablespoons for topping)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup yogurt, plain non-fat Greek
- 1 cup spinach
- pure maple syrup, optional
For the Toppings
- 2 tablespoons oats mixed with 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoons pecans, chopped
- Leftover chopped apple
- Fresh blueberries
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
In a blender, add blueberries, apple (except for the ones reserved for topping), cinnamon, yogurt, and spinach. Blend until smooth. Taste and add maple syrup to taste. If you like it thicker, add ice cubes.
Pour into a bowl and top with oats, pecans, apple and blueberries. Serve immediately.