Blue Potato and Chicken Kabobs
- 1 package Garlic and Herb marinade powder
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 2 yellow bell peppers, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 pound blue potatoes, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 large sweet onion, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 small yellow summer squash, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
Place cut potatoes in microwave-safe dish; cover with vented plastic wrap. Microwave on HIGH 6 minutes or until just tender, stirring once. Cool slightly.
Mix Marinade Mix, orange juice, oil and lemon juice in small bowl. Place chicken cubes in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
Thread chicken cubes and vegetable pieces onto skewers. Grill kabobs over medium heat 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, turning occasionally.
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.