- 1 (8-ounce) package mini bell peppers
- 1/2 (15-ounce) can refried black beans
- 4 ounces cheese, Colby Jack - shredded
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha or other hot sauce
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
Preheat oven to 350º F. Cut peppers in half lengthwise; use small spoon to gently remove seeds and white membranes from inside of peppers. Use spoon to fill each pepper half with beans.
Place peppers filled-side up on rimmed baking pan; transfer to oven and bake 8 minutes. Sprinkle peppers with cheese. Bake 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve peppers garnished with cilantro and hot sauce.