BBQ Chicken & Pineapple Quesadillas with Tangy Greek Yogurt Dip
For the Quesadillas
- 2 cups shredded, cooked chicken, (about 8 oz.)
- 3/4 cup honey barbecue sauce
- 2 teaspoons butter, divided
- 4 (7-inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 1 can (8 oz.) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
For the Tangy Dip
- 2/3 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons salsa
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
In medium bowl stir together yogurt, salsa and cumin. Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
In another medium bowl, toss together shredded chicken and barbecue sauce.
In large nonstick skillet melt 1/2 teaspoon of the butter. Place one tortilla in skillet. Top half of the tortilla with 1/4 cup of the cheese, 1/2 cup of the chicken mixture and 2 tablespoons of the pineapple. Fold tortilla over filling. Cook over medium-low heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown and cheese melts, turning once.
Remove quesadilla from skillet. Repeat with remaining butter, tortillas, cheese, chicken mixture and pineapple.
Cut each quesadilla into 3 wedges. Spoon small dollops of yogurt mixture on each.
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.