Banana Cream Pie Cups
- 1 (16-ounce) refrigerated package sugar cookie dough
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup banana flavored yogurt
- 1 medium-sized banana, sliced into 12 rounds
- ½ cup peanut butter, melted in microwave for 15-20 seconds
Heat oven to 350º F. Spray muffin pan with cooking spray. Slice cookie dough into 12 equal slices, about 1/2 inch thick each. Place one cookie dough round in each muffin cup. Using your fingers, press the dough to mold to the shape of the muffin cup. Bake for 15 minutes. Cool completely in the muffin pan before removing.
Meanwhile, combine the yogurt and ice cream in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Using a standard-size ice cream scoop, fill each sugar cookie muffin cup with a scoop of the yogurt ice cream mixture. Top with a sliced banana.
Place the filled cups on a non-stick cookie sheet. Freeze for at least one hour before serving. Drizzle with melted peanut butter.
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.