- 1 1/2 pounds bay scallops
- 2 tablespoons butter, unsalted - melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne, optional
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup cheese, grated Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Minced scallions or parsley, optional garnish
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
Preheat oven to 400º F and have one 8x8 baking dish or four small ramekins ready to use.
In a medium bowl, toss scallops with melted butter, lemon juice, garlic, salt and cayenne. Divide mixture evenly between ramekins or place in baking dish.
In a small bowl, mix together Panko, Parmesan and olive oil. Sprinkle mixture evenly on top of scallops. Bake until bubbly and scallops are cooked through, about 20 minutes. Garnish with scallions or parsley to serve.