Bacon & Cheddar Vegetable Dip
- 5 slices bacon, crisp-cooked, drained and crumbled (divided)
- 1 1/2 cups yogurt, plain Greek (0%, 2% or 5% fat)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup Shredded carrot
- 1 envelope (1.4 oz.) dry vegetable recipe mix
- 2 cups (8 oz.) cheese, shredded Cheddar
- Celery sticks, carrot sticks or crackers
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
Set aside 1 tablespoon of the bacon pieces for garnish.
In large bowl stir together yogurt, mayonnaise, celery, carrot and soup mix. Stir in cheese and the remaining bacon. Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 48 hours.
Before serving, stir dip. Sprinkle with reserved bacon. Serve with vegetable sticks and/or crackers.
Recipe photography by Jenn Fillenworth at www.JennyWiththeGoodEats.com.
How much cheddar is used? Seems to be missing this ingredient
Thank you for catching that. It is 2 cups of shredded Cheddar cheese. Fixed it! Send us your address to Kathi at email@example.com and I will send you a Thank you!