- 8 thick stalks of asapagus, rinsed
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon honey
- Salt and pepper
- 1 small beet, roasted, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 ounces Burrata, torn into bite-sized pieces
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
To cut the asparagus into ribbons, hold by the base. Starting about one inch from base and moving the peeler away from you, run the vegetable peeler towards the tip of the asparagus. Pile asparagus onto a serving dish.
In a small measuring cup, mix together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, mustard and honey. Add salt and pepper, to taste. Mix until combined. Pour over asparagus ribbons and toss to coat. Add beets and Burrata to salad. Drizzle with additional oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper, if desired.