- 12 canned pepperoncini (mild peppers), drained
- 4 1/2 ounces Cheddar Jack cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 ounce pitted black olives
- 5 ounces English cucumber, cut into 1/2-inch slices and halved
- 4 ounces bulk salami or summer sausage, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 ounces fresh miniature Mozzarella balls
- 12 canned marinated cocktail artichokes, drained
- 12 grape tomatoes
- 12 (6-inch) bamboo skewers
Prepare the antipasto salad components as directed in the ingredients list. Drain all liquid from any of the items packed in it, including the fresh Mozzarella. Do not pat any of the ingredients dry.
Arrange the ingredients on a cutting board in the order to be assembled on the skewers.
For presentation purposes, the suggested order is: pepperoncini, Cheddar Jack cheese, black olive, cucumber, salami, tomato, artichoke, and Mozzarella.
Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for several hours.
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.