Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I nominate myself or an immediate family member? Yes, you can.
- Does the nominee have to be a Michigan resident to be considered? Yes.
- When is the last day nominations will be accepted? On December 18, 2020 11:59 PM ET.
- When will winners be notified? Chosen winners will be notified 16 days prior to the home game to allow time for acceptance and delivery of the refrigerator and food prior to game day public announcement. We will notify the nominator first if their nominee has won. The nominator will have the opportunity to surprise them with the news!
- Can the winner stay anonymous? No, the winner can not stay anonymous. As a condition of being awarded a prize, except where prohibited by law, each Winner grants Sponsors an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license and right, to disclose, publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Contest participant’s name and biographical material (collectively, “Licensed Rights”) in any media now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional consent, review, compensation, permission or approval of Winner. However, UDIM will make every effort to abide by winner’s privacy request and limit personal information, including address and social media accounts unless specifically agreed verbally.
- When will winners be selected? Winners will be selected on 8/30, 9/18, 10/16, 10/30, 11/10, 11/27, 12/11 and 12/18. More information on the selection process can be found in the Official Contest Rules.
- How can I submit a nomination? There are two ways to enter the contest: A. Complete the entry form at milkmeansmore.org/home-fridge/. B. By mail. Any eligible participant may enter the Promotion via U.S. mail by sending a 3” x 5” card with his or her name, address, daytime and evening telephone number, email address, nominee’s name, confirmation that the nominee is a Michigan resident, and brief explanation why they are nominating them in a standard business-size envelope, postmarked no later than 11:59 PM ET on the last day of the Promotion Period (December 18, 2020). Only one (1) handwritten entry per envelope. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. Mail to: United Dairy Industry of Michigan, 2060 Jolly Rd., Okemos, MI 48864 ATTN Kathleen.
- What does each selected winner receive? Each winner will receive a refrigerator-freezer (approximate retail value of $2500) and food to fill refrigerator (approximate retail value of $500) and $500 cash.