Spring Fruit Trifle
I made this dessert for our Fourth of July celebration. It was quite the hit!
Prep time: 15 minutes, plus refrigerating
Makes: 15 servings, 2/3 cup each
- 36 NILLA Wafers
- 2 Tbsp. orange-flavored liqueur
- 3 cups mixed fresh fruit (blueberries, sliced kiwi, sliced strawberries)
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 3 cups cold milk
- 6 squares BAKER’S White Chocolate, melted, cooled slightly
- 1 tub (8oz) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
Stand 16 wafers around inside edge of trifle dish. Coarsely break remaining wafers; place on bottom of dish then drizzle with liqueur
Beat pudding mixes and milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 minutes. Stir in chocolate and half the COOL WHIP.
Layer half each of the fruit and pudding mixture over wafers in dish; repeat layers. Top with remaining COOL WHIP. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
You can substitute orange juice or caramel ice cream topping for the orange-flavored liqueur.